Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics applies to Members of the Nursery & Garden Industry Queensland (NGIQ) who are also Members of the Nursery & Garden Industry Australia (NGIA):
- Members should carry out business dealings in accordance with professional and technical standards accepted in the industry at the time.
- Members should act honestly when dealing with other members and the public.
- Members should be fair and not let discrimination or prejudice enter into their dealings with others.
- Members must comply with Commonwealth law and the law of the relevant State or Territory.
- Members should conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this Code and refrain from any conduct that could discredit the NGIQ, NGIA or the industry.
- At all stages, members must respect the confidentiality of information and advice received from the NGIQ, NGIA and the public.